In 1937, Ernst Scherzinger fulfilled his initial vision – the construction of gear pumps of the highest quality.
As the next logical step, he developed the first German oil burner pump as an internal gear pump in 1959. Concurrently to the constant expansion of the Furtwangen site, Scherzinger expanded in 1964 on international markets.
Since 1980, Scherzinger has been an international partner for gas turbine components. The development of innovative products, in turn, enables the development of new business fields, such as the automobile industry, mechanical engineering, and the chemical industry. They form the basis for healthy industrial diversity.
Since 2000, Scherzinger has been the market leader in auxiliary heating pumps for commercial vehicles. We have been shaped by high standards of quality awareness, which can only be ensured by a good team of reliable experts using state-of-the-art technologies.
We are curious about unknown areas – regardless of whether this means difficult applications, exotic materials, or undeveloped international markets.